- Develop standards and techniques to enhance or restore ecological services naturally provided by streams
- Issue reports, including areas of dam deficiency
- Provide information, tools and technical assistance to people doing stream restoration via document review or on-site assistance
- Conduct environmental review of projects proposing stream impacts or restoration.
- Develop and maintain STREAM (Spreadsheet Tools for River Evaluation Assessment and Monitoring) modules
Ohio Revised Code §1511.06 and
Ohio Administrative Code 1501-15
SWCDs, County Engineers, watershed groups, developers, environmental consultants, universities, Ohio EPA 401 coordinators and stream restoration specialists