Maps not assigned to any series. See also Map Series and U.S. Geological Survey publications and maps. Available mid-size and larger maps will be sent folded unless $3.50 is included for mailing in a tube.
- County map bases, topographic. Black-and-white xerographic copies available for all Ohio counties; bases prepared in 1970s from reduced and composited negatives of U.S. Geological Survey 7.5-minute quadrangles. Present scale: 1:62,500 (1 inch equals about 1 mile). $4.00 each.
- County map bases, planimetric. Show land subdivisions. Digital data files (DWG format) only. See map MG-2 for updated land subdivision information. Data available on DVD. $25.00.
- Historic geologic maps—Scanned copies of state geologic maps produced by the Survey since 1870, available as downloads and print-on-demand copies.
- Mid-size base maps. Black and white, 17 x 20 inches. 25 cents.
- State map showing Ohio counties.
- State map showing Ohio counties and townships.
- Poster- and page-size maps. The Survey has numerous maps available for free download in Adobe PDF format.
Last update on May 22, 2012