Adobe Reader is required to view PDF files. Note: The larger PDFs on this page work best if downloaded to your computer before opening. To download a PDF right click on the link and choose Save Target As or Save Link As. Then open them outside of your web browser using the stand alone Adobe Reader. If you are having problems opening a PDF file, you may need to download and install the newest Adobe Reader. If you have any problems contact us.
Carbon Sequestration Research conducted by the Division of Geological Survey
Geologic Sequestration of Carbon Dioxide in Ohio [1.2 MB PDF]
Conceptual diagram of a power plant
utilizing CO2 sequestration technology.
Click to enlarge.
- Reservoir Characterization of the Silurian "Clinton" Sandstone in the East Canton Oil Field:
- Ohio's Deep-CO2 Sequestration Test Well, Tuscarawas County:
- Geologic Assessment of the Burger Power Plant—Open-File Report 2008-1 [6.3 MB PDF]
- Ohio River Clean Fuels/Baard Energy Wellsville, Ohio, Site Evaluation for CO2 Sequestration
- Preliminary Assessment of Potential Injection Strata for Carbon Dioxide Sequestration at New Haven, West Virginia—Open-File Report 2002-02 [24 MB PDF]
Last update November 10, 2011