Guidelines for Use of Classroom
at the H. R. Collins Laboratory
Reservations are required for using the H. R. Collins Laboratory (HRCL) classroom/conference room. All reservations are processed on a first-come, first-served basis. To reserve the classroom/conference room, please send a brief e-mail to Aaron Evelsizor, HRCL Facility Coordinator, with the following information:
- Meeting date and time.
- Contact person’s first and last name.
- Contact’s state agency, department, division, or office.
- Contact’s telephone number with area code.
- Contact’s e-mail address.
- Purpose of the meeting, number expected, and any special needs.
Reservation of the classroom/conference room will not be finalized without the information listed above. An e-mail confirming your reservation will be sent once the necessary information is received. NOTE: ODNR personnel may view confirmed reservations posted on the “Geo Survey, Alum Creek Learning Ctr” calendar in Microsoft Outlook®.
Questions or comments? Please contact:
General Guidelines for Conference Room
and Learning Center Usage
The HRCL and its classroom/conference room are state facilities: no smoking is allowed in the building and all firearms and alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited.
- Conference room tables and chairs must be returned to their pre-meeting positions.
- Table surfaces must be cleared and cleaned. Cleaning materials are available.
- All debris must be picked up by user(s) at conclusion of the meeting. Cleaning staff will dispose of accumulated refuse.
- Please empty contents of beverage cans prior to recycling.
- Thermostat settings must be returned to premeeting settings upon conclusion of meetings. Please see the Division of Geological Survey staff for instructions about proper thermostat usage.
- All lighting must be turned off upon departure.
- Taping of posters and charts to concrete block and drywall surfaces is prohibited. Please use easels or the wall-mounted rail in the conference room to display posters and charts.
Click here for detailed facilities information about the classroom and learning center, such as parking, audio-visual equipment, and more.