Controlled Hunt Information Sheets for Permit Recipients
Skip to Trapping Information Sheets.
If you were chosen to participate in an Ohio Division of Wildlife controlled hunt, you will find information applicable to your hunt below. Find your hunt, click on the link, and print out the information.
To check the status of your lottery application(s), complete the following instructions:
The information below is for people who were selected for a controlled hunt. Find the hunt(s) for which you were selected and print all of the forms associated with that hunt.
- Visit www.wildohio.com
- Click “Wild Ohio Customer Center.”
- Click “Manage Your Customer Account.”
- Click “Start Now.”
- Choose A Search Method.
- Select “Customer Account Number and Date of birth.”
- Enter your Customer Account Number (printed on your hunting license).
- Enter your date of birth. Be sure to use 4-digit year (mm/dd/yyyy)!
- Click “search.”
- The system will display your Customer Account.
- Click “My Lottery Applications & Results.”
- The system will display the status of each application you submitted.
- “Pending” indicates that the drawing has not yet been completed. Check back later.
- “Unsuccessful” means you were not drawn. Better luck next year.
- “Awarded” means you were drawn. Congratulations!
- If you were awarded a permit, click the “Print Controlled Hunt Permit” button to print your permit.