Edible Snow Art for Birds
The next time it snows, head outside to make a creative spot for birds to snack!
What you'll need:
- a stick
- a variety of birdseed
What to do:
- Choose an open spot in your yard that is easy to see from inside your home.
- Using a stick, trace a large shape, like a star or flower, into the snow.
- Stomp down the snow inside your shape; The area inside your shape should be lower than the snow outside your shape.
- Fill in your shape with birdseed. Use different types of seed for different parts of your shape.
- Go inside and look out a window to see the birds enjoying your art!
Watch this video to see how it's done: