Drawings will take place in April.
To check the status of your lottery application(s), complete the following instructions:
- Visit www.wildohio.com
- Click “Wild Ohio Customer Center"
- Click “Manage Your Customer Account"
- Click “Start Now”
- Choose A Search Method
- Select “Customer Account Number and Date of birth”
- Enter your Customer Account Number (printed on your hunting license)
- Enter your date of birth. Be sure to use 4-digit year (mm/dd/yyyy)!
- Click “search”
- The system will display your Customer Account
- Click “My Lottery Applications & Results”
- The system will display the status of each application you submitted
- “Pending” indicates that the drawing has not yet been completed. Check back later.
- “Unsuccessful” means you were not drawn. Better luck next year.
- “Awarded” means you were drawn. Congratulations!
- If you were awarded a permit, click the “Print Controlled Fishing/Hunt Permit” button to print your permit
Lottery winners will receive further instructions in the mail.