Having trouble uploading photos to the photo gallery?
Try these tips:
1. Be sure to check your email after you submit the photo for a confirmation note. In that email, you will have to click on the link provided to finalize the upload.
2. Check to make sure the photo name is one word (i.e. “trevorsbuck” instead of “trevors buck”), as this can sometimes cause problems.
3. Please do not use special characters in the name of the picture, such as & % + ‘ @ # ! < > *, etc.
4. Photos must be of the file type .jpg, .png, or .gif in order to upload correctly. If you have a .bmp file type, try changing it by re-saving it as one of the acceptable file types.
5. High resolution photos (greater than 1MB in size) should be resized into a lower-resolution photo. Generally, photos 1MB or smaller pose no problems in the upload process.
If you still have trouble after going through the handy tips listed above, please contact us for further assistance.